2. I ban my Inner Critic from my head and my home each time I sit down to write.
3. I know that first draft writing is filled with rich, uncovered gems.
4. I do not expect my first or second or third draft to be perfect.
5. I expect the unexpected in my writing.
6. I love being a writer and I love my writing.
7. I remember that writing comes from my heart and my gut not my head!
8. The only thing that can stop me from being a writer is to stop writing.
9. I am a writer always and no one can take that away from me.
10. And finally, a Message from the Muse: "Writing is the axe that breaks the frozen sea within me." ~ Kafka
How do these resolutions resonate with you? Any resolutions to add?