My Mentoring Programs
An important aspect of my Manuscript Mentoring Program is to help you build your book, one scene at a time, while releasing your imagination, your characters and stories, as well as your unique writer's voice. If you take a few minutes to think about the questions below, you may gain a better idea of who you are as a writer and how this will affect your manuscript. If you decide to work with me to write your manuscript, these answers will form just the beginning of my getting to know you and your writing:
- Why do you write?
- Do you know if you are a character-driven or a plot-driven writer?
- What does your longing to write a manuscript feel like? Look like?
- How many days in the week, on average, do you write?
- How much of your writing time do you enjoy, and how much seems to be a losing fight again resistance?
- Do people who are important in your life encourage you to write? Or discourage you from writing?
- What would make you feel that you’re a successful writer?
- How much time during a normal day is available to you to simply find pleasure in thinking about and imagining your characters and storyline.
- Do your characters talk to you?